Top 50 JAzz Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

Music and Talk with Lorraine Feather

My guest on the DuPlex Mystery Jazz Hour of 2.23.17 was Lorraine Feather, a multiple Grammy and Emmy-nominated lyricist and vocalist. Lorraine grew up in a jazz hothouse-daughter of Leonard Feather and god-daughter of Billie Holiday-but traveled her own road to become the creator of a diverse, impressive body of work.
LISTEN HERE

PLAYLIST

From AGES, Jazzed Media, 2010
A Lot to Remember
Scrabble
I Forgot to Have Children

From ATTACHMENTS, Jazzed Media, 2013
I Hope I Never Leave This Place (ballad)
I Thought You Did

From FOURTEEN-Nouveau Stride, w. Stephanie Trick, Jazzed Media, 2012
Pour on the Heat

From FLIRTING WITH DISASTER-Jazzed Media 2015
Flirting with Disaster
Feels Like Snow
Disastrous Consequences

No comments: